RENTON, Wash.– The Seattle Seahawks announced today an online charity auction will offer one-of-a-kind Seahawks memorabilia with 100% of proceeds from these items allocated to Cliff Avril Family Foundation to raise funds for those devastated by Hurricane Matthew in Haiti. The charity auction will run from October 31 to November 7 at Auctions.Seahawks.com. Fans can also make a cash donation through the site. The items include: Read
- Hall of Fame/Seahawks Ring of Honor Cortez Kennedy Limited Edition Autographed Football (24 in existence)
- Hall of Fame/Seahawks Ring of Honor Steve Largent Limited Edition Autograph Football (24 in existence)
- Hall of Fame member Warren Moon autographed authentic NFL football
- Seahawks Legend and former NFL MVP Shaun Alexander autographed authentic NFL football
- #56 Cliff Avril game-worn jersey vs. Atlanta from October 16, 2016 (personalized by Cliff)
- #25 Richard Sherman autographed Nike football cleat
- #72 Michael Bennett Autographed Color Rush Replica Jersey
- #88 Jimmy Graham autographed mini helmet
- #58 Kevin Pierre-Louis autographed hat
- #31 Kam Chancellor autographed mini helmet
- #3 Russell Wilson autographed football
- #54 Bobby Wagner autograph football
- #89 Doug Baldwin autographed football
- #16 Tyler Lockett autographed hat
- #50 K.J. Wright autographed mini helmet
Fans can also support Cliff’s efforts in Haiti through the following. Read
- Purchase “#Bricks2Books” shirts: Cliff teamed up with Seahawks Legend Marshawn Lynch and CB Richard Sherman to launch an exclusive line of clothing available at Beast Mode® Seattle Store located at 558 1st Avenue. Proceeds from the clothing line, “#Bricks2Books”, will help finish building a school in Haiti.
- Join Cliff and make a pledge at https://www.razoo.com/us/story/3i3ucf: “My $10,000 goal will provide over 33,000 meals, 50,000 water units and serve 5,000 patients,” said Seahawks DE Cliff Avril. Visit Mission of Hope, Haiti at http://mohhaiti.org for more information.
- Join Cliff and make a pledge for every sack: Cliff is partnering with New Story to build a home in Haiti for every sack that he records this season. New Story charity pledges 100 percent of donations go to rebuilding homes and buildings in Haiti. Visit https://www.newstorycharity.org for more information.
About Cliff Avril Family Foundation
Seahawks DE Cliff Avril started the Cliff Avril Family Foundation in March 2014. Inspired by the loss of his grandmother and his mother’s diagnosis of diabetes, Cliff realized the importance of educating today’s youth about healthy living. The Cliff Avril Family Foundation mission is to increase the awareness of Type II diabetes in youth and to encourage healthy living through nutrition and exercise. The foundation also provides educational support and opportunities to youth in Haiti and various community-based organizations in Jacksonville, Seattle and Charlotte. Visit http://cliffavrilfamilyfoundation.org for more information.