FROM PARADISE TO PARIAH

April 13, 2019

Haiti has become a dangerous war zone as the United Nations declares victory and departs, after squandering billions of American Dollars on one big Caribbean holiday.

Yesterday, a group of missionaries were attacked by 150 Haitians, who blocked the road and opened fire.  A visiting American doctor was hit with three bullets, severely injuring him. He is lucky, very lucky to be alive since the bullets struck next to key arteries.

Dr. Doug Burbella was a member of a team from the States that arrived in Haiti 4 HOURS EARLIER and was on the way to deliver some $20,000 in computer equipment to a group they support.

: “The missionaries carried Burbella to the second truck and rushed him to a medical facility. Burbella, who was bleeding profusely, told ABC News, “I thought I was going to die.” So he asked Pasler to record a message for his wife and son.

“Honey, I just want you to know I love you, and I love you, Michael,” Burbella says in the video obtained by ABC News. “Michael, I want you to be a pilot. Don’t ever give up that dream. Live for the Lord.”

Burbella survived. The day after he received medical treatment in Haiti, he was flown to Delray Medical Center in Florida. The American is not out of danger since a bullet still remains lodged in his spinal column. He could well remain paralyzed for life.

The intercessions of a guy on a motorcycle brought calm to an otherwise deadly event and some stolen material was returned.

Haiti is a place where there are no secrets.  

One phone call to key contacts, in the area, would have supplied some names. This should have led  to a follow-up and arrest of the Intellectual Authors, followed by the arrest of everyone else.

SO FAR…. NOTHING!!

AND THE NAÏVE IDIOTS IN OUR GOVERNMENT WASTE MONEY PROMOTING TOURISM!!  THIS IS SIMILAR TO A PERSON TRYING TO SELL A CONDO LOCATED IN A BUILDING WITH A FIVE ALARM FIRE DEVOURING IT!

In the past week a truckload of food, from a major ONG, was hijacked and the food stolen. The truck driver was not harmed but this crime could effectively paralyze a major organization that now feeds nearly 160,000 children per day.

One criminal act will now starve 160,000 children, plus more as other ONGs get the message and freeze their activities. Some will just sit in place while others will withdraw teams from Haiti – FOREVER!!!

Time for President Moise to really take control and do something to stop the acceleration towards a fatal train wreck. The ongoing PM fiaco is just another nail in our coffin.

JOVENEL MOISE MAY SURVIVE UNTIL THE END OF HIS TERM…. BUT WILL THE NATION??

Share:

Author: `

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *