After the 30 last nominations past Tuesday and Wednesday, the interim President Jocelerme Privert keeps going by
proceeding in two new orders (Thursday and Friday) published in the official newspaper “Le Moniteur” to 10 additional nominations (one woman): 6 Directors General and Deputy Directors, 3 Delegate and Vice Delegates and 1 Chief of Protocol.
Bringing until now to 69 the total number of persons appointed, since February 14, start date of the provisional presidency of Privert (not including ministers and senior staff of the Primature).
Directors General and Deputy Directors :
- The citizen Sonel Jean-François is appointed Director General of the Central Unit of Financial Intelligence (UCREF) ;
- The citizen Jonas Coffy is appointed Director General of the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labour (MAST) ;
- The citizen Milien Fritzner Romage is appointed Director General of the National Theatre ;
- The citizen Margareth Fortuné, is appointed Director General of the Haitian State Lottery (LEH) ;
- The citizen Ledor Louis is appointed Deputy Director General of the National Old Age Insurance Office (ONA) ;
- The citizen Baptiste Mathieu is appointed Deputy Director of the Office of Vehicle Insurance Against Third (OAVCT).
Delegate and Vice Delegates :
- The citizen Hebert Polycarpe is appointed Delegate of the North Department ;
- The citizen Daniel K. Joseph is appointed Vice-delegate of the arrondissement of Anse-à-Veau (Nippes) ;
- The citizen Clark Tanis Julien is appointed Vice-delegate of the arrondissement of Gros-Morne (Artibonite).
Chief of Protocol :
- The citizen Éric Perrault is appointed Chief of Protocol at the National Palace.