Friday February 4, 2011 10 a.m. Supreme Court West Conference Room. Click here to RSVP. (if you haven’t already)
1. Elections commissioner expected to explain why he bumped the government candidate, Jude Célestin, despite deadly threats
2. Member of OAS experts’ mission to explain the methodology that changed the election results
3. Former top U.S. official to reveal how the OAS tried to kill its own report!
4. A Haitian senator to reveal what will happen when incumbent president seeks to cling to power past his term
5. Report of fifty-eight election observers: what really happened on election day